Roles & Responsibilities:
Manage the Company’s cash:
- Manage bank accounts and signatory rights of the Company and its affiliates.
- Manage the short- and long-term credit needs and facilities of the company.
- Initiate improvements in cash management; identify risks in our financial flows and propose alternatives.
- Maintain a good relationship with the various banks; be the first point of contact.
- Prepare a semi-annual forecast of the flows in foreign currencies as input for the hedging executed by Limagrain; manage the clearing of the contracts.
- Maintain close cooperation with Limagrain’s Treasury Department.
- Manage the Treasury assistant
Manage the Company’s cash flow:
- Prepare the annual cash flow budget and regular cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare reports on actual cash flow; identify and evaluate variances.
- Liaise with the organization to understand trends that may impact the cash flow.
- Implement tools to improve forecasting and analysis skills.
Manage the Company’s credit risk:
- Monitor and evaluate customer credit terms; manage credit holds and requests for credit terms updates, for both Hazera Israel and subsidiaries.
- Prepare reports on aging and late payers.
- Maintain close cooperation with the Sales Managers and Customer Service.
- Professional management of the Credit & Collection Officer
Additional financial responsibilities will be added following the organizational needs.
- BA Economic/Accounting thinking and working level
- 3-5 years of relevant experience at the Treasury domain field – in multi-national, multi-currency working environment
- Experience with cash management and banking systems
- Experience with Credit and collection management is a plus
- Basic knowledge of accounting required
- Fluent in Hebrew and English, both spoken and in writing
- Willing to travel abroad, mainly the Netherlands and France (2x/year)
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently and to take decisions
- Good communication skills
- Team player with hands-on mentality
- Service-minded, enthusiastic, and high sense of responsibility
To apply please send your CV to Ann.Shavit@hazera.com