The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager has the global responsibility for all activities regarding the financial planning, financial reporting and financial analysis, for which s/he is supported by a global team of controllers.
In addition, within the global Finance organization, s/he will take a leading role in addressing the local challenges in Finance IL. In this context, the Finance Manager IL will report to her/him.
- Management of a team of 9 controllers (based in IL and NL, and partly in a matrix structure);
- Responsibility for the execution of the annual financial planning cycle, including budget, forecasts and mid-term planning;
- Responsibility for the consolidation of the financial statements;
- Responsibility for the financial reporting to the French parent company, including the reporting done by the subsidiaries;
- Preparation of the financial reports and analysis for the Company management;
- Providing pro-active business support and analysis to the organization;
- Management of the modules in the financial tools, QlikView and Hyperion;
- Management of the Finance Manager IL;
- Pro-actively addressing the local challenges in Finance IL;
- Other analysis and reports as may be required by the Company.
Education and experience:
- CPA-level (acquired by education or experience);
- At least 5 years of experience in financial management;
- At least 5 years of international experience in a complex industrial environment;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing;
- Strong management skills;
- Good communication, presentation and organizational skills;
- Thorough and taking initiative;
- Team player with hands-on mentality;
- Service-minded, enthusiastic and high sense of responsibility.