Roles & Responsibilities:
* Management of routine activities in the Phytopathology lab: preparation of work plans, priorities, results facilities and interfaces
* Management of personnel (10 people)
* Establish, direct and execute new technologies and protocols consist with R&D needs
* Management of laboratory’s budget.
* Managing and monitoring the laboratory’s measurement activities and KPI’s.
* Participate in Limagrain working groups.
* Participate in global support management team
* Monitoring and control of reference documents and updates protocols and operation in relevant changes
* Guiding, supporting and advising our internal and external customers.
* Ongoing activities and special corporate projects
Internal: Need to work closely with R&D teams – breeding, Operation, Trait & Technology; QA unit; IT
External: Research Institutes; Subcontractors; Relevant vendors
* MSc/PhD in Phytopathology/ agriculture/plant physiology.
* Proven experience in building, leading and managing global team
* Ability to collaborate with peers, ability to motivate interfaces
* Experience in improvement of processes
* Ability to deliver results
* Open minded, creative, flexible attitude
* Leadership qualifications: ability to build high performing team based on trust, collaboration and diversity
* Languages: Hebrew – Mother tongue level; English – high level of reading, writing, and speaking