Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Set the yearly plan for R&D breeding trials development according to breeding projects requirements, company vision and budget.
- Actively manage all components of the R&D field trials plan (planning, sowing, planting etc…).
- Manage R&D Operation team in Turkey.
- Deliver field trial success and quality data, monitor and report on progress to stakeholders.
- Deliver seed production projects (Tomato and Melon) with high-quality standards on agreed quantities and timing.
- Support breeding team in the evaluation of trials, plant selection, and transfer, and/or seed cycle activities.
- Execute breeder trial plan following up protocol and Hazera R&D Operation working procedures.
- Report periodically for season progress, flag issues, and recommend resolution plans.
- Train team for best practices according to work instructions, machines use, and verify their performance.
- Implement high phytosanitary performance according to company and country regulations.
- Interact with nurseries, growers, seed dealers, and laboratories.
- Assuring safe work conditions and high-quality
- Agricultural engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in R&D seeds business with GH and/or open field production.
- Agronomical background/experience or field vegetable crop research.
- Proven experience in field trialing, including trial setup and field evaluations.
- Expertise in MS Office and data analysis.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically frequently and occasionally internationally.
- Ability and willingness to work under variable environmental conditions associated with field trial work.
- Proficient in English (Advanced Speaking, Reading, and Writing).
- Driver license.
*** Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org