Reports to Head of Supply Chain
Based in Brurim, Israel
We are looking for a Supply Planning Manager to lead the planning unit activities according to the supply chain division strategy. This position is highly involved and leads cross-functional projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a local team – with 7 direct reports. Supporting and encouraging the development of all team members.
- Full ownership of production plans preparation, and inventory for sales and orders. Build and lead 3 core cross-functional processes: Production planning (long-term) from demand to supply; Stock management (mid-term) and orders management (short-term).
- Proactive stock management: prioritization from raw material to packed
- Orders management: oversee operations to perform and report according to relevant KPIs.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a planning strategy.
- Process and data analysis from different sources for stock optimization.
- Advancing technological tools to improve existing processes in the planning unit.
- Work closely with local and global interfaces: Production, Plant (processing), QC, Customer Service, Marketing, Commercial, and our subsidiaries to ensure close communication and operational excellence.
- work in collaboration with the planning managers of the BUs in group Limagrain.
- Future Preparation and implementation of the upcoming ERP
- BSc in Industrial Engineering
- More than 7 years experience in planning or SC leading position in industrial org, preferably for complex Agriculture or Biotech company.
- Experience with initiating and integrating new models and procedures.
- Excellent Excel skills. Confident in the use of Excel tools to build databases and tools
- Strong analytical skills and digital data management skills.
- Experience with ERP systems Oracle or SAP.
- Excellent communication abilities good interpersonal skills, able to interact between different interfaces.
- People-oriented management style.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Have a solid action-driven personality and self-motivation.
- Have an open-minded approach.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and result orientation approach (passion for making the right things happen in the right way at the right time).
- Fluent in English